- Organization and Reorganization of entrepreneur
- Processes in the Company will be arranged more efficiently
- Introduction and installation of departmental Costing and product costing
- Introduction of Management Information Systems (Reporting system)
- Raising the efficiency and motivating the staff members
- Installation of cost estimation at modern points of view
- Finance – and liquidity management (cash flow)
- Project management
- Planning, Budgeting, Controlling
- Successor of the Company
- and more…
Small – and middle-class companies of different sectors.
Particular experiences are available in some branches, which you can see below.
For a middle-class software company an individual project management-system was developed. The installation resulted under inclusion of the staff members in several steps.
- Shift of the departmental cost accounting
- Introduction of the product costing (project management)
- Introduction of Reporting system
A small factory in family hand had relatively high capital assets and worked with losses. The analysis showed errors in the cost estimation, Reengineering of the manufacturing must be done, and a Cost reduction program. The measures:
- Reorganization of the hole Organization and processes
- New installation of calculating and using of better user software
- Increase of Efficiency because of motivating the staff
A middle-class deliverer for automobiles was because of economic cycle in a critical financial situation. The analysis showed that the problems lay on the Business cycle, in the finance management and the capital assets. The problem could be solved because of:
- Economical analyze of the Company
- Establishing of cost estimation (hourly rate and product)
- Training of staff members to get a better understanding for the costs
- customer relationship
Service companies are dependent from the economical situation of the country. The analysis of the company showed that the losses were recorded for more than 3 years. The turnaround was created within 2 years:
- Costing structure: both hourly rate and the job costing was rebuilt.
- Profit by streamlining processes and better customer management
- Rebuild of the equity